Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,540 views
Category Archives: October, 2021
I suppose life is a mixture of ups and downs. It’s hard to say. One minute we’re smiling, the next there’s challenges all around. Just wanting to show you these two photos this afternoon. Perhaps you want to ponder. Are … Continue reading
Guess who is coming to visit next week? If the planets align and all is well–my almost 89 year old mom will soon be coming to visit our little house in the woods! Last time she and Dad visited was … Continue reading
Every challenge in life has the potential to teach us so much. To open our closed eyes, to bring us nearer to inclusion and love, to allow us to ease the grip of human fear. What have you learned during … Continue reading