Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- God loves nonsense, too
- Looking at death and dying from a spiritual perspective
- Heartbreaking covid week in our community
- Brave warriors shining light in the psyche
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 535,426 views
Category Archives: September 2020
Some of you may recall from the last blog post that my weekend assignment included tending a friend’s chickens and ducks. Dog and cat, too. It is now time to report back. I have thought long and hard about the … Continue reading
What an exciting day yesterday! We experienced three big adventures, which I am about to share with you, just because. Two of the adventures feature photos. The third and final adventure requires imagination.
Have you ever woken up in the morning with a yearning for…a yearning for…and you can’t say quite what you’re yearning for…? You want something. Your heart wants something. But you cannot articulate what you want.
Winter winked its lazy ice-blue eye at us this morning. Thirty seven autumn degrees, it nodded. Prepare thyselves. I am coming. Just around the pumpkin bend. Dig up those garden carrots. Finish those bunching onions. I’m coming first for the … Continue reading
I often want to be a once-a-week blogger. They are such cool cats! You know, the folks who vow to write once a week and follow through on their pledge, year after blogging year. They pick a day of the … Continue reading