Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,540 views
Category Archives: September 2021
For years now, too many years to count, I’ve walked in the woods opening up to spiritual teachings. Ordinary thoughts go silent as the feet crunch dried leaves. An expanse opens, an inner reflection sometimes begins. Like a dream this … Continue reading
Two years ago before our daughter’s wedding in Italy she asked me to take a picture of her maid-of-honor fixing her hair. “Sure,” I replied and grabbed my old android TracFone and snapped a photo of the precious moment. “Let … Continue reading
Dear Holy, Yesterday I walked up your road noticing your sweet fall wild aster, brown dying ferns, gravel stones beneath these feet. You showed yourself as a snake lying in the dirt. Perhaps hit by a fast-moving truck. Your head … Continue reading