Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: 2020
Three weeks to go. Three weeks until 2020 lays itself at the feet of 2021, turning over the Olympic torch to another year. Three weeks until my seventy five day experiment to immerse myself in the Holy Heart’s cloak (and … Continue reading
In 2031 imagine your grandchild running into your kitchen grabbing a chocolate chip cookie and asking, “Grandma, what do you remember about the pandemic in 2020?” What do you say? How do you describe this year with so many challenges … Continue reading
We usually save such year-end questions for after Christmas. While we’re chilling after the holiday rush. When we’re not frantically buying presents, penning cards, decking the halls with boughs of holly. But this year–if you’ve time or inclination–let’s ask this … Continue reading
In the last few days I have been contemplating a spiritual practice to follow until 2020 bows its head and passes the baton unto 2021. What might I do daily to connect even deeper to God, Spirit, Universe, Self, the … Continue reading