Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,853 views
Tag Archives: adventure
What constitutes an ordinary adventure in our lives? How do we discover the extraordinary hiding amidst the ordinary? Is it possible to discover magic in our life when we least expect it? Is it possible to feast upon tropical fruit … Continue reading
Sorry, kids. Shades of childhood memories. (The Batman reference, that is.) Want to guess why? Because I’ve hopped in the car and driven almost 550 miles to my hometown of Yale, Michigan, to surprise my parents! That’s why. For about … Continue reading
OK! We all have had days when we’re chillin’ and it’s hard to accomplish anything and we’re just hanging around the house. There might be 1,000,000 things to do, but all we can manage is to read our email, make … Continue reading
Every once in a while an important quest calls us. We can hear it whispering in our hearts. Sometimes the quest is easy; other times hard. Sometimes it takes everything we have to complete it. If we are lucky, our quest … Continue reading
Yesterday evening was magical. The kind of evening I will remember when I am eighty years old. An evening when we lingered along the rocky beach at the Calumet Waterworks, gathering rocks. After a while I tired of admiring the … Continue reading