Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
April 2015 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 412,050 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: adventure
What constitutes an ordinary adventure in our lives? How do we discover the extraordinary hiding amidst the ordinary? Is it possible to discover magic in our life when we least expect it? Is it possible to feast upon tropical fruit … Continue reading
Sorry, kids. Shades of childhood memories. (The Batman reference, that is.) Want to guess why? Because I’ve hopped in the car and driven almost 550 miles to my hometown of Yale, Michigan, to surprise my parents! That’s why. For about … Continue reading
OK! We all have had days when we’re chillin’ and it’s hard to accomplish anything and we’re just hanging around the house. There might be 1,000,000 things to do, but all we can manage is to read our email, make … Continue reading
Every once in a while an important quest calls us. We can hear it whispering in our hearts. Sometimes the quest is easy; other times hard. Sometimes it takes everything we have to complete it. If we are lucky, our quest … Continue reading
Yesterday evening was magical. The kind of evening I will remember when I am eighty years old. An evening when we lingered along the rocky beach at the Calumet Waterworks, gathering rocks. After a while I tired of admiring the … Continue reading