Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Winter winked its lazy ice-blue eye at us this morning.
- Unexpected, unanticipated, unpredicted and unforeseeable
- The beginner’s guide to meditation (and we’re all beginners)
- “Anyone who can’t figure this out is an idiot!”
- Make a list of good things when you’re feeling blue
- Just a little celebration!
- Will money and time buy happiness?
- Our neighborhood “Point” of Lake Superior magic
- Should I stay or should I go?
- In the shadow of one of the world’s most dangerous volcanoes
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 523,735 views
Tag Archives: airplane
Kathy and Barry arrived at the Houghton County Airport (CMX in case you’re looking up airport codes) in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula yesterday afternoon. Their first boarding passes declared they were bound for ORD. (As some of you might know, ORD … Continue reading
United Airlines brought our baby home last Tuesday afternoon. However, she’s not a baby any more. She’ll be 25 years old next week and she’s been the Best Nurse in the Universe after my gall bladder surgery. It was barely snowing … Continue reading
I may become a Permanent Traveler. I may leave home and travel forever. Do you want to know why? It’s because when I am traveling I often get in the “Zone”. You know what the Zone is, don’t you? The … Continue reading
Dinner’s over. One of the guests is snoozing on the couch. The other lingers somewhere in the basement. The husband of the house is still in town covering a couple of assignments. The hostess has snuck away to the computer. … Continue reading
No, I did not go up in an airplane. No, these are not my photos. These aerial photographs come to you courtesy of Barry’s fishing buddy, Mike. Mike owns a small two-seater plane and he headed up into the friendly … Continue reading