Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Life itself is the teacher, my dears”
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,980 views
Tag Archives: airplanes
Pam, also known as Roughwighting, also known as blogger extraordinaire, also known as my Switcheroo (we switched blogs back in 2013; please read here if inspired), also known as a spiritual buddy, also known as a phone companion at times, … Continue reading
Hi, everyone. Guess where I am? Not sitting next to Lake Superior. Not in the Midwest anymore. Instead, I am sitting here in the Los Angeles International Airport sipping a glass of Pinot Grigio and waiting for a garlic chicken pizza. Hopefully … Continue reading