Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 443,987 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
- Quiet spring meditation in the woods
- Passenger pigeons, Show & Tell and my dad
- Icicles, Mist, and the Road Less Traveled
- The sideways tame chipmunk caper
- The $99 blog
- Until we meet again, my friends…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: alignment
so here i am at another coffee shop, another cup of steaming java, late friday afternoon, barry at a high school track meet taking pictures for his newspaper job. me writing before he retrieves me just because it’s fun, playin’ … Continue reading
One of the things I pondered during the recent retreat from blogging and computer and caffeine and other distracting activities was this: how can we more deeply align our daily activities with our deepest beliefs and values? Where are we … Continue reading