Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Life itself is the teacher, my dears”
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,971 views
Tag Archives: An Anthology of Babes
Hello, dear reader, you with your stories, with hands that create breakfast, lunch and dinner along with many mysteries. I am finally returning from the Giving Motherhood a Voice tour through our fair Upper Peninsula. The waves of Lake Michigan … Continue reading
Perhaps some of you remember that I am headed out on the “Giving Motherhood a Voice” Upper Peninsula book tour later this week. Three of us will be reading our contributions from An Anthology of Babes: 36 Women Give Motherhood a … Continue reading
OK, I can almost hear you wondering. What? She’s gone and wrote a book and didn’t tell us about it? Rest easy, dear reader. When and if I write a book you’ll surely know six months in advance! However, I … Continue reading
Originally posted on Lake Superior Spirit:
Me. Pregnant. Housewife. Smirking. Gosh, that hair DOES look red, doesn't it? Aww, look at little Chris… OK, OK, you gleaned the truth from that title, didn’t you? There is a tiny part of…