Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,855 views
Tag Archives: anniversary
I just received an official notice. It’s been nine years since I first started blogging about our Little House in the Big Woods. Nine years ago, on a snowy winter day in 2008, the idea arose to spend … Continue reading
Thirty-five years ago the bridesmaids wore yellow. A hot yellow sun oven-baked the Methodist church on September 9th, 1978. We sweltered. We sweated. (OK, maybe it rained. Maybe the bridesmaids wore baby blue and maybe we married in the Presbyterian … Continue reading