Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Gorgeous glowing glass & gardens in Seattle, Washington
- Don’t go believing everything social media says
- Kayaking with snake(s)
- “Failed” friendships
- Happy Mother’s Day weekend (random blogging musings)
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 489,152 views
Tag Archives: April Love 2018
Today’s photo prompt from Susannah Conway at April Love 2018 is: Smile. Since I’m visiting my mom downstate in Lower Michigan, I had to truly ponder. What photo to take? My mom didn’t look like a willing victim (err, subject). … Continue reading
Today’s photo prompt from April Love 2018 is Simplicity. Alas, the last twenty-four hours have been anything but simple. Twenty four hours ago Barry and I were eating Easter dinner (turkey, potatoes, gravy, stuffing) and chatting casually about this and … Continue reading