Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: April Love 2018
Today’s photo prompt from Susannah Conway at April Love 2018 is: Smile. Since I’m visiting my mom downstate in Lower Michigan, I had to truly ponder. What photo to take? My mom didn’t look like a willing victim (err, subject). … Continue reading
Today’s photo prompt from April Love 2018 is Simplicity. Alas, the last twenty-four hours have been anything but simple. Twenty four hours ago Barry and I were eating Easter dinner (turkey, potatoes, gravy, stuffing) and chatting casually about this and … Continue reading