Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
April 2015 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 412,079 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: Arvon Township School
Hello, dear friends and readers. Isn’t the rainbow photo truly lovely? It’s a picture taken by Anne, our county treasurer, just after a recent rainstorm. It’s the little K-6 elementary school where I work. Perhaps our tiny school is the … Continue reading
Imagine you’re a six-year-old in 1911. You live on a farm about a mile from the nearest neighbor. It’s time for you to be educated, Ma says. You’ve got new shoes–your first shoes ever–and you’ll walk with your big brother … Continue reading
It’s my daughter’s fault. She ignited a memory this morning, a very cherished memory of our children’s elementary years. As many of you know, we live in a small township with about 460 residents (down twenty folks since the 2000 … Continue reading
Let’s pretend we’re back in school and our teacher said, “Write a story about what you did today.” This blog is the story of my day. (Yes, yes, many blogs are stories about my day. But this one has photographs … Continue reading
Hello readers! This is the second in a series of introductions. Did you remember I promised (way back in August) to introduce you to some of the regular blog readers/commenters ? The first one was Laurie Buchanan. The second guest blog … Continue reading