Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,304 views
Tag Archives: aspen
Upper Peninsula, Michigan. The aftermath of the October storm, 2010. Time for a body count, to locate the victims of this wild and fierce storm. Time to see the effects of the high winds which swirled around a massive barometric … Continue reading
A storm is a strange creature. It blows into our lives, sometimes unexpectedly, sometimes creating tumultuous havoc as it roars through. Its winds blow through the land without rhyme or reason. In one swath of forest it topples trees like … Continue reading