Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: attention
Yesterday I drove west and north toward “big town” grocery shopping up in Houghton. At first I asked the Holy if we could play a game–Treasure Hunt. That’s a game where you keep your eyes wide open and the Universe … Continue reading
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. –Pablo Picasso Only by giving are you able to receive more than you already have. –Jim Rohn We only have what we … Continue reading