Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,651 views
Tag Archives: Aura
Tonight, after supper, I took a drive through Aura. We kinda live in Aura. It’s debatable. Some folks would say we live on Huron Bay. Others say Aura. Aura “Proper” where the old post office used to be is maybe … Continue reading
Quiet morning in the woods. Actually, it’s not quiet at all. People only think the forest is quiet. Actually, it’s a noisy squawking pounding cackling world out there. The woodpeckers drum on the rotten trees, searching for insects. Robins and … Continue reading
I had no intention of writing a blog today. Other things to do, you know. First, work at the school. It’s a long story why I was working on Tuesday instead of Monday (my usual day) but I will not … Continue reading
I emailed Christopher yesterday to request permission to publish the above photo in this blog. Just to make sure it was OK with him and his fiance, Seunghye. (Not everyone is ready for their photo to be published on the … Continue reading
Scott, a professional photographer with Scott Thomas Photography over at Views Infinitum blog, features photo assignments for readers and bloggers. Even beginners can post photographs on our blogs, linking back to the assignment. His most recent assignment reads thus: The very … Continue reading