Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,647 views
Tag Archives: bald eagle
Last week, before the thermometer dipped to 22 degrees (-5.6 C) and it began to snow… Blessed warmth shines from blue sunny skies. We’ve forgotten what sun looks like. We’ve forgotten how cheery we feel when sun streams warmth across … Continue reading
The eagle lands and rests on the top of the trees. He’s ready to take off into the sky again soon. He surveys the lake. He watches the almost-invisible underwater fish. He swivels his head to glance at the photographer. The … Continue reading
Here we are. The last day of July. The last day of a very active month. A quiet day. A day filled with little activities like receiving phone calls (including one with a friend to whom I haven’t talked in … Continue reading