Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,361 views
Tag Archives: bald eagle
Last week, before the thermometer dipped to 22 degrees (-5.6 C) and it began to snow… Blessed warmth shines from blue sunny skies. We’ve forgotten what sun looks like. We’ve forgotten how cheery we feel when sun streams warmth across … Continue reading
The eagle lands and rests on the top of the trees. He’s ready to take off into the sky again soon. He surveys the lake. He watches the almost-invisible underwater fish. He swivels his head to glance at the photographer. The … Continue reading
Here we are. The last day of July. The last day of a very active month. A quiet day. A day filled with little activities like receiving phone calls (including one with a friend to whom I haven’t talked in … Continue reading