Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,304 views
Tag Archives: Baraga State Park
I promised Karma some photos from last Friday night when we drove to the Baraga State Park to meet some raptors from the Upper Michigan Raptor Rehabilitation and Wildlife Center. Barry was covering this story for his job at our local … Continue reading
Yesterday in Wal-Mart, near the pickles, I nearly tripped over a Native American elder driving a cart. Years ago, he led sweat lodges in our area in which I participated. We prayed together, many of us in the dark tarped … Continue reading
(The previously scheduled Raptor Program at the Baraga State Park Friday night did not happen. The live raptors did not appear. However, Tara, the handy Explorer Guide, provided a fascinating last-minute program about raptors–including stuffed owls–which left the guests entertained … Continue reading