Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,101 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: Baraga
**My very FIRST slideshow! Aren’t you proud?**
–brought to you by “vacationing” Silent Blogger
This is Susie Reporter. Reporting to you live from the Lake Linden gym, Thursday night, January 20th. Susie Reporter is here for a high school basketball game. Baraga versus Lake Linden. The tension is high. This is the second match of … Continue reading
Let’s pretend we’re back in school and our teacher said, “Write a story about what you did today.” This blog is the story of my day. (Yes, yes, many blogs are stories about my day. But this one has photographs … Continue reading
Welcome to Gallery 325 in Baraga, Michigan. Thank you for visiting our small art gallery. Would you like some snacks? Punch, coffee? Please sign the guest book before you leave. Thank you. This month’s theme is Domestic Violence. Let’s think … Continue reading
Ohmygosh, I am so lazy. I have not been able to take a single new picture since–since–well, it’s been a few days. This has never before happened in the history of my blogging. Alas. Luckily, I have 10,000 photos from … Continue reading