Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,361 views
Tag Archives: Baraga
**My very FIRST slideshow! Aren’t you proud?**
–brought to you by “vacationing” Silent Blogger
This is Susie Reporter. Reporting to you live from the Lake Linden gym, Thursday night, January 20th. Susie Reporter is here for a high school basketball game. Baraga versus Lake Linden. The tension is high. This is the second match of … Continue reading
Let’s pretend we’re back in school and our teacher said, “Write a story about what you did today.” This blog is the story of my day. (Yes, yes, many blogs are stories about my day. But this one has photographs … Continue reading
Welcome to Gallery 325 in Baraga, Michigan. Thank you for visiting our small art gallery. Would you like some snacks? Punch, coffee? Please sign the guest book before you leave. Thank you. This month’s theme is Domestic Violence. Let’s think … Continue reading
Ohmygosh, I am so lazy. I have not been able to take a single new picture since–since–well, it’s been a few days. This has never before happened in the history of my blogging. Alas. Luckily, I have 10,000 photos from … Continue reading