Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
- How not to make a New Year’s resolution
- A hullabaloo over cattywampus
- The space between the end and the beginning
- Gifts to give ourselves for Christmas
- The mystery of the loud thuds
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 479,737 views
Tag Archives: beach
OK, who’s hot? Let’s all go to the beach! Or a nearby pool?
–brought to you by “vacationing” Silent Blogger
Once upon a time can happen every day. It does happen every day. How often are we rushing too blindly through our moments and hours to pause and watch the magic reveal itself? How often do we spend our time … Continue reading
Every once in a while an important quest calls us. We can hear it whispering in our hearts. Sometimes the quest is easy; other times hard. Sometimes it takes everything we have to complete it. If we are lucky, our quest … Continue reading
Ha! You thought we were done with Florida, didn’t you? You thought we were going to be viewing SNOW photos tonight, didn’t you? (Because snow photos are what greeted Ms. Rebel this morning when she snapped her lens outside the door.) However, … Continue reading
Do some of you old-time readers remember that my dad always looks up at the planes jetting into south Florida and announces, “Another bird coming into Paradise”? This post shows you some of the resident birds of Paradise–from one of … Continue reading