Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- It’s life and death for them today
- Coming into wholeness
- Dance of illumination in the woods
- Little House, Revisited
- Balance for a troubled heart–staying close to the simple, the ordinary, the real
- Feeling under the weather–for four months now
- How do you celebrate 1,000 blog posts?
- Trip photos that mean something to me
- Gorgeous glowing glass & gardens in Seattle, Washington
- Don’t go believing everything social media says
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 493,272 views
Tag Archives: beach
Hello, dear reader. I am back from a lovely week of vacationing at Fort Myers Beach, Florida, with my mom, brother and sister-in-law. Am feeling rather mellow and tired, but wanted to upload these photos this afternoon. It … Continue reading
OK, who’s hot? Let’s all go to the beach! Or a nearby pool?
–brought to you by “vacationing” Silent Blogger
Once upon a time can happen every day. It does happen every day. How often are we rushing too blindly through our moments and hours to pause and watch the magic reveal itself? How often do we spend our time … Continue reading
Every once in a while an important quest calls us. We can hear it whispering in our hearts. Sometimes the quest is easy; other times hard. Sometimes it takes everything we have to complete it. If we are lucky, our quest … Continue reading
Ha! You thought we were done with Florida, didn’t you? You thought we were going to be viewing SNOW photos tonight, didn’t you? (Because snow photos are what greeted Ms. Rebel this morning when she snapped her lens outside the door.) However, … Continue reading