Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,646 views
Tag Archives: bear
Lots has been happening in our Little House in the Woods. I seem to forget, at times, that we’re still in the midst of a pandemic. Here are a few highlights: At 1 a.m. on Sunday morning a noise startled … Continue reading
I grew up in a ranch suburban 1960’s-style pink brick and white aluminum sided home one hour north of Detroit. My brothers and I skipped around the edges of a cornfield to attend elementary school. Farmers grew beans and sugar … Continue reading
Today I would like to introduce you to a fellow blog reader. (Just think if all of you could meet each other!) Her name is Mary. We met, first, through Taxes. As some of you know, I am a Tax … Continue reading
During the winter, here in the Northwoods, the bear slumbers in dens covered with thick snow. Many other animals hibernate or torpor, lulled into the depths of dreams as the ice forms and thickens on Lake Superior. We can be … Continue reading
I dialed up the Universe this morning. They put me through to the Divine Operator right away. “Hey! How you doing?” I inquired politely. “Say, any chance of arranging for me to see a curled up baby fawn today? Please? Please? … Continue reading