Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
- Ready for it to end! Don’t want it to end…
- When we’re triggered
- What really matters–turning the compass to True North
- Merry Christmas from our little house in the woods
- Lonely at Christmastime?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 542,506 views
Tag Archives: being
Are you longing for some peace, some quiet, some relaxation deep inside? Is it time to wrap up Christmas prep, pour a cup of tea, sit quietly? To close your ever-busy eyes and breathe? Deep in, Deep out. Deep in, … Continue reading
I saw the first wildflower of spring in our woods this afternoon. A beautiful yellow trout lily peeking out from its nest of dried autumn leaves. I pondered purpose. Did you ever spend hours, days, months, years thinking about your … Continue reading
In what ways are you opening this spring? In what ways are you blooming? Bloom, dear flower, bloom into the fullest being you can be.