Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: Bellaire
These photos come from our trip downstate last week. My daughter, Kiah, and I traveled “below the bridge” to what Detroiters call Northern Michigan. It’s a 550 mile trip east and south to reach the Thumb of Michigan. (Look at … Continue reading
A normal blogger wouldn’t be blogging tonight. Not after traveling for over twelve hours. Not when feeling this exhausted. Not when feeling like you need to prop open your eyes with toothpicks to stay awake. But…I can’t help it. I … Continue reading
Let’s back up. I’m downstate (550 miles from my home in the Upper Peninsula, back in my childhood bedroom where I used to perch before a manual typewriter as an elementary student, writing short stories). You will be interested to … Continue reading