Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 483,097 views
Tag Archives: birthday
1. Let’s not even talk about the mosquitoes this year. If you look out the bathroom window at 10 p.m. (assuming you are awake) you can count 35 hungry mosquitoes buzzing and buzzing and begging to come in the house to … Continue reading
Dear Mom, It is so wonderful to be at Fort Myers Beach celebrating your 81st birthday with you! As we said this morning while shelling and birding along the beach, “It doesn’t get much better than this…” Spending these days … Continue reading
Once upon a time there were three little bears living in our Little House in the Big Woods in Aura, Michigan. Mama Bear, Daddy Bear and Baby Bear. One day Mama Bear told Daddy Bear that there was another bear … Continue reading
Weekend blessings to all of you! I am still off-line, as all birthday girls should be. 🙂 Soon shall return to you, dear blogging friends. Just had to share the photo of this flower! Look how the spirit of … Continue reading
It’s my birthday, dear reader. Time to celebrate the arrival of this 55th year! Imagine, what mysteries shall present themselves in a new year on this planet? We can never know how many small delights, how many heart aches, how many … Continue reading