Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2018 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 483,001 views
Tag Archives: blogging break
Yesterday, unexpectedly, several online friends sent notes, emails, Facebook messages. “Where are you? When are you coming back to blogging? We miss you. Are you surviving the winter?” My heart lurched in appreciation for friends who reappeared out of the … Continue reading
Hello, dear friends and readers. Isn’t the rainbow photo truly lovely? It’s a picture taken by Anne, our county treasurer, just after a recent rainstorm. It’s the little K-6 elementary school where I work. Perhaps our tiny school is the … Continue reading
And now…it’s time for this one to take another blogging break. Yes, you knew this would happen, didn’t you? You recognize the pattern, don’t you, even though I’ve tried to deny it? Some of us create, create, create, create…and then … Continue reading