Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,658 views
Tag Archives: blogging
Dear readers, I am having a wee bit of a challenged week both physically and mentally, and keep surfing the Big Wide Internet searching for distractions to soothe my spirit. Some of you long-time readers & friends may remember this … Continue reading
I am having so much trouble writing a blog these days. There’s either nothing to say, or too much to say. It doesn’t feel easy and carefree in ways that it used to be. It appears I may quit blogging … Continue reading
The other morning Pam (Roughwighting) and I yakked on an early morning phone date. We’ve connected with our voices on the telephone on and off for a couple of years now. We talk about creativity, writing, mothers, dreaming, jobs, books … Continue reading
Dear friends, I can’t help myself. Barry and I stumbled upon this post from 2010 yesterday morning at 6:30 and totally cracked up. (Well, he may have left for work, rolling his eyes!) I insisted upon reading it aloud to … Continue reading
I may be over-doing it blogging lately, but, gosh, it can be fun. Some day, perhaps, the writing will cease again–but for now, it’s alive here. It can be especially fun when it’s cold. Something to do, you know, in … Continue reading
I just received an official notice. It’s been nine years since I first started blogging about our Little House in the Big Woods. Nine years ago, on a snowy winter day in 2008, the idea arose to spend … Continue reading
Sometimes I love this twilight hour of a late November afternoon. Darkness approaches; the gray overcast sky nestles among the bones of tree branches. Dinner beckons in the mind’s recesses: what shall we have? Tonight it’s zucchini fritters laced with … Continue reading