Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,533 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: Book Club
This morning, awake at 5:45 a.m., after stoking the wood stove, igniting the gas beneath the tea kettle, pouring a pink glass of grapefruit juice, I turned on the Kindle Fire to check email. There, sitting so innocently in the … Continue reading
In mid-summer the Main Street in our little town buzzes with cars and visitors. People from other locales sometimes drive hundreds of miles north to splash in Lake Superior, to camp in the Baraga State Park, to tour the Copper … Continue reading
Last night I hosted Book Club at our house. (One only need do this once a year. Our little club meets every other month and there are about ten women, max, so one need only clean dust bunnies every year, … Continue reading
Every Christmas season it’s the same. The hard-scrabbling fight for presents, the intense gleam in greedy eyes as we steal the gaily wrapped packages, the glint of green and red holiday lights on the dice as they clatter against metal. … Continue reading
Tonight six or seven or maybe eight of us will sit around living room chairs at Mary’s house to discuss our latest Book Club selection. You want to know the exciting name of our selection? Gulliver’s Travels. Which yours truly did … Continue reading
You’re wondering if red squirrels eat wild mushrooms, aren’t you? You’re wondering if I really saw a red squirrel fiercely chomp into a wild mushroom, leap five inches into the air, grab the wild mushroom between its jaws and run … Continue reading