Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,599 views
Tag Archives: canning
It’s 3:30 on Sunday, Labor Day weekend. Time to make pesto. Walnuts roast in a 350 degree oven until they smell warm and toasty. Fresh pungent green basil lies newly picked on the counter ready for drenching in olive oil. … Continue reading
Dear Would-be Meditators: I am going to teach you to meditate. You can, instead, read spiritual books and discover the proper methods. (They will tell you to sit cross-legged or comfortably on a straight chair and watch yourself breathe in … Continue reading
A quiet morning dawns in Lake Superior land. Light barely shows above the black shadows of trees at 7 a.m. The temperature this morning was a balmy 47 degrees (8.3 Celcius). I did start a fire in the woodstove and … Continue reading