Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
- Smoke alarm drama & the Holy
- I found the missing heart in that messy closet
- “Letting people be who they’re gonna be”
- Pumpkin pie for the soul, messy closet & other ordinary stories
- Scrub, scour, dust, wash, wipe, brush, vacuum and declutter
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 533,312 views
Tag Archives: Canon Rebel
I am trying to make a decision. The kind of decision where you think of every possible related fact, feeling and eventuality. Would you mind if I shared the latest conundrum here?
Many, many people have a fascination with the forest at night. I have learned that at my other blog, Simply Here. Very few people visit this blog which is mostly about painting word pictures and writing about spirituality. It is … Continue reading
I have been grieving this week. Missing that which is slowly disappearing. Missing my photographic innocence. What’s that? you ask. What are you talking about now? What is photographic innocence? Photographic innocence happens when you first start taking photographs. You start snapping … Continue reading
Dear Friends: It’s time to meet another regular reader/commenter on this blog. Today you’ll meet Karma. Or Karen. We’ve even talked on the phone a few minutes ago–trying to figure out the logistics of posting some of her beautiful photos. Visit … Continue reading
Welcome to my wide new world. Thanks to the Canon Rebel camera, we can now see vistas. “We can see for miles and miles. . .” We can see all the way to Canada, across Lake Superior. (Just kidding! The … Continue reading