Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,707 views
Tag Archives: cards
Gosh, it felt so good to be a Santa-elf last night! I was beaming like Rudolph’s red nose. It felt like–unexpectedly–the delight of Christmas re-ignited. It gets so tiring, sometimes, doing everything the traditional holiday way, the expected way. But … Continue reading
I would like to send you a Christmas card. If you are a regular reader– or commenter– someone with whom we’ve formed a blogging relationship– I would like to send you a Christmas card, a token, an appreciation for your … Continue reading
Let’s take back the world one card at a time! When and why did we ever start buying store-bought cards anyway? How come we’re still spending between $3 and $10 for a factory-produced card penned by some fancy writer who … Continue reading
Hello again, dear friends and family. Ready for the daily update? First of all, Upper Michigan languishes in gray. We’ve talked about this before. Gray skies, blueish gray snow, gray faces, gray dispositions. OK, I’m kind of kidding about the … Continue reading