Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Winter winked its lazy ice-blue eye at us this morning.
- Unexpected, unanticipated, unpredicted and unforeseeable
- The beginner’s guide to meditation (and we’re all beginners)
- “Anyone who can’t figure this out is an idiot!”
- Make a list of good things when you’re feeling blue
- Just a little celebration!
- Will money and time buy happiness?
- Our neighborhood “Point” of Lake Superior magic
- Should I stay or should I go?
- In the shadow of one of the world’s most dangerous volcanoes
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 523,742 views
Tag Archives: cemetery
Last week Barry asked if I might ride with him to a couple of local cemeteries. He wanted to take Memorial Day pictures for his job at the newspaper. Sure, I said. Let me grab my camera, too. First we … Continue reading
Yesterday (or was it the day before? Or the day before? We’ve spent three days in a row in Marquette and we have no idea what day it is any more) we paused by the cemetery between doctor appointments for … Continue reading
Have been contemplating death–and life–since yesterday’s visit to the cemetery. How hard it can be to say goodbye to those we love. How hard it is to watch our loved ones die. How hard it can be to let the … Continue reading