Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
- Smoke alarm drama & the Holy
- I found the missing heart in that messy closet
- “Letting people be who they’re gonna be”
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 533,651 views
Tag Archives: cemetery
Last week Barry asked if I might ride with him to a couple of local cemeteries. He wanted to take Memorial Day pictures for his job at the newspaper. Sure, I said. Let me grab my camera, too. First we … Continue reading
Yesterday (or was it the day before? Or the day before? We’ve spent three days in a row in Marquette and we have no idea what day it is any more) we paused by the cemetery between doctor appointments for … Continue reading
Have been contemplating death–and life–since yesterday’s visit to the cemetery. How hard it can be to say goodbye to those we love. How hard it is to watch our loved ones die. How hard it can be to let the … Continue reading