Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 408,989 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: cemetery
Yesterday (or was it the day before? Or the day before? We’ve spent three days in a row in Marquette and we have no idea what day it is any more) we paused by the cemetery between doctor appointments for … Continue reading
Have been contemplating death–and life–since yesterday’s visit to the cemetery. How hard it can be to say goodbye to those we love. How hard it is to watch our loved ones die. How hard it can be to let the … Continue reading