Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,707 views
Tag Archives: Chicano Park
Let us walk quietly through Chicano Park in San Diego even though you are everywhere in the Cyberworld and I am sitting in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. We returned home late, late Sunday evening. So late the owls didn’t even blink … Continue reading
Harbor seal at La Jolla Thankfully Christopher took us to see the harbor seals at La Jolla (Pronounce: La ‘Hoya’). I say “thankfully” because I suspect he’s getting tired of visiting the seals every time an out-of-towner flies into San … Continue reading