Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Winter winked its lazy ice-blue eye at us this morning.
- Unexpected, unanticipated, unpredicted and unforeseeable
- The beginner’s guide to meditation (and we’re all beginners)
- “Anyone who can’t figure this out is an idiot!”
- Make a list of good things when you’re feeling blue
- Just a little celebration!
- Will money and time buy happiness?
- Our neighborhood “Point” of Lake Superior magic
- Should I stay or should I go?
- In the shadow of one of the world’s most dangerous volcanoes
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 523,743 views
Tag Archives: chipmunks
Winter winked its lazy ice-blue eye at us this morning. Thirty seven autumn degrees, it nodded. Prepare thyselves. I am coming. Just around the pumpkin bend. Dig up those garden carrots. Finish those bunching onions. I’m coming first for the … Continue reading
On Wednesday night we drove maybe twenty miles to our friends’ home for a socially-distanced dinner on their porch. Before we departed Barry paused to feed our dear tame chipmunk, a descendent of the infamous “Chippy” with whom we shared … Continue reading
Dear Reader, so much has happened since we last communicated, ‘way back in June of 2015. Had I been blogging in August you would have met our tame chipmunk, a very sweet and sassy fellow who took over our hearts. … Continue reading
OK, I’m exaggerating a little. You won’t see any really wild animals like bear, moose or wolves on this blog. But you will see wild animals. Lately, since my adventure in the Chipmunk Kingdom at the end of March, I’ve been … Continue reading
This afternoon–this beautiful 72 degree afternoon–I aimed to set off to the depths of the forest. Would you like to come along? Here are the ground rules. We won’t be talking much while we’re in the woods. We’re here to learn, … Continue reading