Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,658 views
Tag Archives: coffee shop
This morning I drove north to a coffee shop in Houghton–5th and Elm (may it forever be immortalized in song and dance, as you will soon discover why) and ordered a coffee and cranberry biscotti. Then set my big clunky … Continue reading
In our local coffee shop the Vita-Mix machine roars. I thought it was a coffee grinder, but it’s a Vita-Mix machine, whatever that might be. I got up from the high-perched computer table and asked what was the noise? I … Continue reading
Most people travel to New York City to stroll in Central Park, visit Wall Street, glimpse the Statue of Liberty, gawk at the Empire State Building, admire paintings at the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art, catch a Broadway play near … Continue reading
shhhh….shhhhh….i’m in a coffee shop now…in houghton. our weekly shopping trip. barry is at a hockey tournament game. we’ve had a wonderful afternoon in the “big city”. i have shot–wait a second, will check–oh gosh, 50-100 photos. photos of an … Continue reading