Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: compulsion
Let’s face it–what often threatens our connection to the Holy Heart? What keeps us tethered to our endless thoughts, whirlwinds of emotions, windmills of human drama? What causes us to check our phones, computers, devices with compulsive wondering: who’s liked, … Continue reading
Readers, shall we take a break from our early autumn chores and play a little Jeopardy? Let’s stand in front of our TV audience and pick a category. I know what I’m choosing, Alex. “Blog stats for $500, please!”