Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
- How not to make a New Year’s resolution
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 481,598 views
Tag Archives: confidence
The other morning Pam (Roughwighting) and I yakked on an early morning phone date. We’ve connected with our voices on the telephone on and off for a couple of years now. We talk about creativity, writing, mothers, dreaming, jobs, books … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been enjoying rising in the dark, listening to the whistling teakettle and the humming wood stove, and writing stories. Did you know the Native Americans reserved many stories to share only in wintertime, when wind whipped outside wigwams … Continue reading
Sipping peppermint tea, another day, another coffee shop. Waiting for our daughter’s plane to fly the friendly skies toward Chicago, the Windy City. It’s windy here, too, and the plane is delayed. I’m not moving one inch toward home until … Continue reading