Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,709 views
Tag Archives: corn
Last night I dream-walked through my garden, a garden planted a long, long time ago in another dream–and, look, how unexpected, sweet yellow ears of corn grew amidst the zucchini and beans and squash vines. What an unexpected delight during a melancholy … Continue reading
This Sunday morning we are freezing local fresh sweet corn. Last week, on a whim, I followed “Sweet Corn” signs through L’Anse, turn here, now turn there, out by the Little League ball field, to a pickup truck filled to … Continue reading