Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,802 views
Tag Archives: coronavirus
How many of you watched the national presidential debate? Hands up, please. Yes, I see that you and you and you watched it. A bunch of you didn’t. I didn’t either. I have already made my mind up where to … Continue reading
I wrote a long blog post earlier this morning filled with too many words about my own opinions involving emotions and the human nervous system. Now it feels like there’s no life or ooomph or immediacy in that post, so … Continue reading
Last week Barry asked if I might ride with him to a couple of local cemeteries. He wanted to take Memorial Day pictures for his job at the newspaper. Sure, I said. Let me grab my camera, too. First we … Continue reading