Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
- How not to make a New Year’s resolution
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 481,598 views
Tag Archives: cowboys
Dear friends, I can’t help myself. Barry and I stumbled upon this post from 2010 yesterday morning at 6:30 and totally cracked up. (Well, he may have left for work, rolling his eyes!) I insisted upon reading it aloud to … Continue reading
Welcome to the Old West, you cowfolk. I hope everyone is hungry. Someone get the grill going. How ’bout if you play your guitar? Something like Home, Home on the Range? Gracias, amigo. Now, some of you want to come into … Continue reading