Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
- Smoke alarm drama & the Holy
- I found the missing heart in that messy closet
- “Letting people be who they’re gonna be”
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 533,628 views
Tag Archives: Dale Chihuly
No time to ponder spirituality this morning. Off to the local hospital for routine fasting lab work after my annual physical this week. It’s not really fun going out in public due to the rising covid numbers. It feels safer … Continue reading
Say you decide to visit the Pacific Northwest. Say you find yourself in Seattle, Washington. Say you find yourself with a full afternoon to explore the bustling city. Where might you visit? What might you do? Many folks head … Continue reading