Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,261 views
Tag Archives: Dale Chihuly
No time to ponder spirituality this morning. Off to the local hospital for routine fasting lab work after my annual physical this week. It’s not really fun going out in public due to the rising covid numbers. It feels safer … Continue reading
Say you decide to visit the Pacific Northwest. Say you find yourself in Seattle, Washington. Say you find yourself with a full afternoon to explore the bustling city. Where might you visit? What might you do? Many folks head … Continue reading