Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Don’t go believing everything social media says
- Kayaking with snake(s)
- “Failed” friendships
- Happy Mother’s Day weekend (random blogging musings)
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 488,953 views
Tag Archives: darkness
Here is a little story inspired by blog reader Colleen who was fascinated by a recent comment about some of our inky black nights in the woods. You can’t see your familiar hands, your feet, your journey to the mailbox. … Continue reading
Many, many people have a fascination with the forest at night. I have learned that at my other blog, Simply Here. Very few people visit this blog which is mostly about painting word pictures and writing about spirituality. It is … Continue reading