Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
November 2015 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 432,922 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Until we meet again, my friends…
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: dawn
Would you like a good-morning view from our deck this morning at dawn? Beautiful purple-pink colors, yes? The Dawn Show only lasted for five minutes. That’s all. Before it disappeared and gray skies took control of the horizon. How quickly … Continue reading