Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: delight
Sparks fly everywhere around us. Like fireflies. Like magic. Like heart throbs. Throughout our days the sparks appear: now, now, now. What is a spark? you ask. An ignition of the heart. It’s when something in the world sings. Quite … Continue reading
I wish this for you. I wish you follow what brings your heart joy. That you discover what zings and zaps your spirit–and let that delight you. Whatever it might be. If you love taking pictures, take a million photos … Continue reading