Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,167 views
Tag Archives: diary
I may be over-doing it blogging lately, but, gosh, it can be fun. Some day, perhaps, the writing will cease again–but for now, it’s alive here. It can be especially fun when it’s cold. Something to do, you know, in … Continue reading
Dear Lake Superior Spirit Diary, Gosh, now that I’ve turned off comments (in order to better catch up on reading other people’s blogs, because I got so far behind and feel guilty writing more posts with more comments to respond … Continue reading
Dear, dearest diary, I am sorry I have not written in your lined paper pages for such a long time. I am so sorry to have deserted you for this new-fangled writing instrument called a “blog”. (I know you are … Continue reading
Dear Reader, I have nothing to say. (You’ve heard this before, haven’t you?) But really really really want to write this morning, to share, to sprout words like daffodils, to hatch sentences like baby robins, all squawking and chirping and … Continue reading