Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,529 views
Tag Archives: divine
Sunrises and sunsets sometimes take our breaths away. Our chattering thoughts quiet. We sense the divine, the sublime, that which rises and sets beyond our ordinary perceptions. A friend on Facebook this morning posted her own sunrise photo accompanied by … Continue reading
Wham! Bang! Last night I reached down to pick up a log for the woodstove. The log slipped down to the floor–unto my sock-covered big toe. OWWWWW! You know how you’re tempted to curse the log and life and, … Continue reading