Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,658 views
Tag Archives: eagle
Barry’s ice fishing buddy, Mike Roth, took these photos of Lake Superior last Wednesday. I feel like he’s our Roving Correspondent in the Air as he shared these aerial photos last winter. Mike owns a small two-seater plane and likes … Continue reading
Good evening. It’s a dreary dismal night here in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Not raining now, but damp and dark. We just finished eating wild leek curry. Anyone surprised? I steamed some wild leeks-carrots-celery and added some pre-packaged chili curry. … Continue reading