Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
July 2015 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Until we meet again, my friends…
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: eagle
Barry’s ice fishing buddy, Mike Roth, took these photos of Lake Superior last Wednesday. I feel like he’s our Roving Correspondent in the Air as he shared these aerial photos last winter. Mike owns a small two-seater plane and likes … Continue reading
Good evening. It’s a dreary dismal night here in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. Not raining now, but damp and dark. We just finished eating wild leek curry. Anyone surprised? I steamed some wild leeks-carrots-celery and added some pre-packaged chili curry. … Continue reading