Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,855 views
Tag Archives: email
Don’t you love Gmail? It offers such pertinent advertising suggestions above your email inbox. Eavesdropping in on some of my recent emails–which, I’m sure, involved meditation–something I try to do daily–it decided that I needed a “Great Buddhist Nanny.” A Great … Continue reading
I often have trouble posting a Facebook status. How do you decide which tiny itty bitty slice of your life you announce to your friends and family? It’s hard enough to write an 800-word WordPress blog and halfway describe a teeny-weeny … Continue reading