Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: email
Don’t you love Gmail? It offers such pertinent advertising suggestions above your email inbox. Eavesdropping in on some of my recent emails–which, I’m sure, involved meditation–something I try to do daily–it decided that I needed a “Great Buddhist Nanny.” A Great … Continue reading
I often have trouble posting a Facebook status. How do you decide which tiny itty bitty slice of your life you announce to your friends and family? It’s hard enough to write an 800-word WordPress blog and halfway describe a teeny-weeny … Continue reading