Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- God loves nonsense, too
- Looking at death and dying from a spiritual perspective
- Heartbreaking covid week in our community
- Brave warriors shining light in the psyche
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 535,449 views
Tag Archives: environment
Good morning to all on this cloudy cooler Saturday morning in our Upper Peninsula woods. Just wanting to post some photos of our recent drive out to Point Abbaye which juts out into Lake Superior like a finger pointing toward … Continue reading
It takes a lifetime, perhaps, to really know a piece of land. We men and women, tramping here, and peering there at robin nests and butterfly landings, are merely infants in nature’s scheme, even though we like to imagine we’re … Continue reading
I didn’t want to deceive you. First, you must look at the first two photographs. They show what much of the Upper Peninsula woods looks like now. Most of the autumn leaves have fallen. The long swaths of brilliant color … Continue reading
Gunshots down by the bay. Hunters taking careful aim at Canada geese. Goose soup tonight, perhaps? I prefer to glimpse them flying overhead, winging south, honking loudly, taking turns at the tip of their “V” formation, letting their fellow travelers rest … Continue reading