Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: Europe
I’m going to Europe–vicariously. Our son and his wife (who married, as you may remember, last October) are flying off for their belated honeymoon in France and Italy. I’ve packed myself in Christopher’s suitcase–never you mind that his suitcase is … Continue reading
(Ladies and gentlemen, blogging friends, I must admit writing this blog yesterday afternoon in the middle of another day-long snowstorm which dumped–at least–another foot of snow upon our Little House in the Woods. Hence, this post smacks of Cabin Fever. … Continue reading
Tonight I’m thinking about the trip I took to Europe two years ago in November. (Patience, patience! We’ll get to the tip about winning free nights at a Hilton soon. Let’s just stroll down memory lane for a while first, … Continue reading