Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,646 views
Tag Archives: Experiment in International Living
I’m going to Europe–vicariously. Our son and his wife (who married, as you may remember, last October) are flying off for their belated honeymoon in France and Italy. I’ve packed myself in Christopher’s suitcase–never you mind that his suitcase is … Continue reading
Let’s say you decide to write a blog about horses. But you know practically Zero about horses. What to say, what to say? You could tell about your own horse experience. 1. Family used to go horseback riding–maybe two or … Continue reading
Tonight I’m thinking about the trip I took to Europe two years ago in November. (Patience, patience! We’ll get to the tip about winning free nights at a Hilton soon. Let’s just stroll down memory lane for a while first, … Continue reading