Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
- Smoke alarm drama & the Holy
- I found the missing heart in that messy closet
- “Letting people be who they’re gonna be”
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 533,632 views
Tag Archives: faith
Yesterday was one of those days when faith seemed to disappear down the drain. So much for trying to deepen my relationship with the Holy in the waning days of 2020. I couldn’t even find the Holy. I suspect many … Continue reading
Last week Barry asked if I might ride with him to a couple of local cemeteries. He wanted to take Memorial Day pictures for his job at the newspaper. Sure, I said. Let me grab my camera, too. First we … Continue reading
You think I’m going to be talking about life and death again, don’t you? Cemeteries and ancestors and honoring life? Well…yes. And no. I am actually going to discuss Touching Our Toes. How many of you can touch your toes? … Continue reading