Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 447,098 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- If I should die before I wake
- Oh the flow…
- Sucker on Mother’s Day
- Happy Mother’s Day to all you women & men who’ve never given birth
- Spring miracle
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: faith
You think I’m going to be talking about life and death again, don’t you? Cemeteries and ancestors and honoring life? Well…yes. And no. I am actually going to discuss Touching Our Toes. How many of you can touch your toes? … Continue reading